If you’ve ever been to a ground casino, then you know that to cash your chips, all you have to do is walk to the cashier, get a bag and fill it with cash. As simple and beautiful as that! However, do you know how to withdraw money from your online casino account? At Palace of Chance, we want to make sure that you know how to cash your winnings at any time.
Whether or not you are about to open an online casino account, you already have an account with us or with any other online casino, this is one of those posts that need your attention. Why? Because we’re going to talk about your gambling winnings or in other words, your money! Check out the basic rules for making your withdrawals from online casinos:
- To make your withdrawals you will need to access your casino account and choose your preferred method of receiving your money.
- The main methods used to make withdrawals are: Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Transfers (EFT)/Wire Transfer, eWallets, Checks and Money Orders.
- When you withdraw funds with your credit or debit cards, note that just as with depositing, withdrawing cash from an online casino account to a credit/debit card is one of the fastest and most convenient methods. However, many casinos don’t actually allow withdrawals back onto a credit card. This is an important point to consider before you join an online casino.
- When you use Bank Transfers or Wire Transfers, you are using the best, safest and fastest methods for funding/withdrawing from an online gambling account. Since instructions vary with each casino, to get started with this deposit method click on the ‘cashier’ at the chosen gambling site, select ‘EFT or wire transfer’ from the deposit options and follow the instructions posted there. It is worth remembering that there is often a charge issued with a wire transfer.
If you’re going to use eWallets check out the different processes for the following companies:
- Moneybookers – There is a charge for withdrawing money from your moneybookers account. These are; via bank transfer: € 1.80 flat fee, via cheque: € 3.50 flat fee and via credit/debit card (Visa only): € 1.80 flat fee. For currency specific information, please check their website.
- NETeller – NETeller offers several withdrawal methods including withdrawal by Credit Card, Electronic Funds Transfer, Check, Fed Ex Check and FCash. To request your winnings please start the casino and click on ‘cashier’. Select ‘Withdrawal by NETeller’ and follow the instructions.
- Click2Pay – Withdrawing funds takes around 3 working days and are subject to a small fee of around 2 euros. For more detailed information on fees, specific to your country, visit the Click2Pay website.
- Firepay – Withdrawals from Firepay are free and you can receive EFT payouts back to your bank account at no cost (certain restrictions apply). See the Firepay website for details.
Another option for withdrawing your money from your online casino account is with checks and money orders. To begin this funding method, you must first click on ‘cashier’ and follow the instructions. It is worth noting that this is a more lengthy process than the previous methods stated to receive your funds.