Don’t you just love free chips? If you do, wonderful! If you don’t, stay tuned!
Casino chips are a great way to play your favorite games without having to deposit any of your own money. They are gifts that the casino has prepared for you and which you can receive at any time. Casino chips vary in prize amount and in the games you can use them with. So why wouldn’t you love free casino chips?
Casino chips tend to have rules on how to cash them. Some people do not know many of the rules and once they found out about them, some people may speak negatively about them. So don’t be fooled! Casino chips are a great way to have fun for free. You just need to know the field rules to let the games begin!
- The Player may not consecutively redeem multiple no-deposit bonuses. Free chip offers are meant only for our regular loyal players and unless otherwise stated in order to cash out on a free chip offer you should have an active depositing account. Should a Player redeem one no-deposit bonus and then be subsequently offered another one, the Player must make a real money deposit into their account in the interim in order for the Player to be eligible to redeem the second no-deposit bonus.
- The Player is entitled to only one free chip in between deposits; any winnings resulting from multiple free chips will be void. For example, should a Player redeem two free chips in a row, he/she will not be able to withdraw any winnings generated by playing on said chip.
- Unless otherwise stated, the max cash out for all no-deposit bonuses will not exceed 1 times the amount value of the bonus redeemed. All free chips valued at or below $100 will come with a cash-out limit of no more than, nor less than, $100.
- In the event that a Player redeems a no-deposit promotional offer that he/she is not entitled to, any winnings generated from that promotion will be voided.
- Due to smaller amounts and processing fees, any initial withdrawal request resulting from winnings generated off a no-deposit bonus will only be paid via online electronic payment methods i.e. the following withdrawal methods: Neteller and Moneybookers.
- Players from certain countries may not cash out from free chip offers if they have not previously deposited. These players may par-take of said free chips for amusement purposes only. Please view the complete list here to make see whether your country is listed.
- Casino management reserves the right to cancel or refuse any promotional offer at any time.
These are the main rules for using the free chips at Palace of Chance Casino. If you want more detailed information, you can always visit our rule’s page to make sure you know the rules of the game.
Enjoy your free chips!