If you are not sure what hand ranking is in Poker, then you have definitely come to the right place: poker hand rankings are the order of groups of cards you need to get in order to get ahead in the poker game and even win, they are based on the suits, the characters, the numbers and the possibilities of getting certain groups of cards. To make things fast and easy, we will list the poker hands from best to worst and give a short explanation of each.
- Royal Flush: A hand that includes a straight of five cards, 10 through Ace, of the same suit.
- Straight Flush: A straight of five cards of the same suit.
- Four of a Kind: Four cards of the same rank. If two or more players have a four of a kind, the player with the highest rank fifth card wins.
- Full House: Three cards of the same rank along with two cards of the same rank. For instance: 3 Aces with 2 Queens.
- Flush: Five cards of the same suit.
- Straight: Five consecutive cards of any suit.
- Three of a Kind: Three cards of the same rank.
- Two Pair: Two cards of the same rank along with 2 other cards of the same rank. For instance: 2 twos with 2 fours.
- One Pair: Two cards of the same rank.
- High Card: The hand you have when you don’t hold any of the above hands. If you get this hand – BLUFF!
Poker is a fun and thrilling game and knowing what hands will win the game can help you as you login to Palace of Chance and “sit down” at one of our online poker tables.